Our 5 course dinner consists of a salad, soup, palate cleanser, main entree, dessert & beverage. This is a set menu, so you choose from our options below and your entire party will be served the same (of course children and dietary needs are exceptions). Prices range from $37.00 for chicken entree to $42.00 for beef entree. Dinners are available any night for parties with a minimum of 6 people. This ensures our private unique experience that we offer. We offer a 3 course luncheon menu for a group of 6 or more throughout the week. Contact us for our lunch menu and price.
We can host a variety of occasions with a seating capacity of 36.
- Small weddings
- Bridal showers
- Rehearsal dinner
- Anniversary party
- Baby showers
- Private Christmas parties
We require a 5 day notice when scheduling your reservation. Please note you must contact us directly for our fine dining availability or to make a reservation.
OUR MENU ITEMS
Below are sample menu items which are subject to change throughout the year according to seasonal produce and availability. We allow you to create your own menu for your private party or we can provide assistance in helping you put together your ultimate feast. Contact us for more details.
- House salad
- Caesar salad with Parmesan wafer
- Mixed greens salad with cashews, cranberries, feta cheese and apple cider vinaigrette
- Mixed greens salad with pecans, strawberries, blue cheese and strawberry vinaigrette
- Mixed greens salad with caramelized almonds, mandarin oranges and sweet sour vinaigrette
- Cream of portabella mushroom soup
- Wild rice and mushroom soup
- Roasted butternut squash soup
- French onion soup
- Cream of onion soup
- Shrimp bisque (up charge)
Sides (choice of 2)
- Duchess potatoes
- Stuffed baked potato
- Zucchini gratin (seasonal)
- Honey glazed carrots
- Asparagus with hollandaise sauce
- Parmesan roasted broccoli
- Herb roasted mixed vegetables
- Bourbon mashed sweet potatoes
- Garlic roasted potatoes with rosemary and garlic
- Green beans with caramelized onions, bacon and toasted almonds
- Grilled corn, sweet onion and tomato with blue cheese and basil (seasonal)
- White chocolate cheesecake with raspberry sauce
- Apple crisp with salted caramel ice cream
- New York cheese cake with seasonal fruit topping
- Chocolate molten lava cake with vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry rhubarb or other seasonal fruit crisp with vanilla ice cream
- Key lime cheesecake
- Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Triple chocolate mousse cake (up charge)
- All dinners include palate cleanser and fresh baked dinner roll.
- Beverages such as soft drinks, tea and coffee are included with your meal.
- You may bring your own wine for a small corking fee.
- We have an assortment of beer and wine to choose from.